Monday, June 21, 2010

Club Cabana

Here I am in Bangalore my city ...fun filled city but not awake for a long time :(
Pune is one such place which i wld call it as next to bangalore but many say mumbai is better but crowded always ..
ok now I reached nama Bengaluru for my vacations met few frnds and walked alone in city streets like before .....My frnds at Mindtree had planned for a day out on a saturday at Club cabana which is located at abt 8-9 km from my place on the way 2 devanahali airport .....J had arranged for the cab which picked up ppl who managed to come.
Myself and Arpitha started frm my place boarded a bus to ynk POlice station ...wr the cab wld pick us up as planned...At a fast food corner Arpitha and me managed to finish a plate of idly which was I think prepared only for us since day b4 :P ... So we joined the grp near the food corner ..we started frm thr with smart navigation by driver and Rakhi we reached Club Cabana :)....as rest had seen me atleast few months back with so called my new "Avatar" many wrnt surprised the way I was and Sanath a new frnd whom I met for the first time dint react much ....But Prathiba who saw me after a very long time :-|... she too dint react much :) he he except saying "u look difrnt suri "..
We stepped in wr every one wr given wrist band to be worn during our stay at the resort a yellow clr live strong kinda band ....n wr served with cold drink...
Thr was this club incharge who sort off explained what games n other stuff they facilitate .

we directly jumped for Bowling one of my fav games... we had two alleys for us had nice fun playing ..Rakhi n Prathiba had the best no of gutter shots :P .....once we finished we had a small photo session thr ..then next ah hmmm wr did we go ah we went to play Tennis ..wr most of us managedto bat very well :O ..yes bat like cricket :P ..most of the ball went for 6 n beyond .
next was the billiards ...after this thr wasnt anyother game which was that interesting to play

After that was my story telling time :) hope...it was bit nt comfortable for many to hear ... hope u guys dont tell my encounters with ppl who r aspiring to join :) ....after this we had our lunch a nice course with Jamun and Ice cream combination desert one of my fav :P **

the rest was water games ...wr we guys enjoyed the most ... n girls not much thgh :(
I still remeber me rakhi n sanath wr experimenting wthr one can come sliding backwards right from top to the bottom ha ha so much water went inside my nose evry time I splashed was realy funny :)...most of the time even when I tried coming looking front wld get turned in mid way :P and splash on to water ...

and yes not to miss jacuzzi sort of pool with streaming water with gud force that was cool......then the wave pool ...and then to pool with some fun structures arnd..i think that was meant only for kids :P but still we wr playing :)
after we all went for the lazy water ... nice fun thr too... Prathiba attempting to jump on the air tube ....we pushing each other ,drowning trying new crazy things ..blocking the path of the other wow that was best of all..

After water games we went for snacks ...and small photo session thr too ..I asked every one to come o=home after leaving from hr ..all agreed we left the place with another photo session at the reception n parking lot wr Arpitha proved that she had some talent in taking snaps ahem ahem which she "CLAIMED " :P ...then we reached home most of them met my mom for the first time ....was wonderful day again with my frnds hope we can do this again ......

2 comments: