Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I miss my sister :(((((

Wonder why we feel like we miss ppl when they are not arnd :-I .... My sis Rajee a laughing machine who reacts to my joke very late paka tube light :P... thr is no day that wld have ended without both us fighting thr will some thing either I wld start or she...
she used to make sure that anything that belongs to me is broken :( ...in return I used to tear her class notes ;) good deal right ...I pitty my mom for having so much patience to bare us all through ....Torture torture to sit and talk to my sis :P just kidding it was fun teasing each other for no reason ..change the channel which she likes ...hide her phone .....Revathi in between oh my god she was another monkey from hell born to eat my head ...hmmm reminiscing ... It was my sis " THE DAY " her mrg ..I was busy running arnd didnt tease her for last few days....It was the ceremonial dress early morning 3:30AM ...I was satnding with beside Revathi n Kiran n mom ..evry one had tears during muhurtham becoz she will be missed by evry one ..but I dint feel like crying dono why :-I ...except my sis and me evry one had tears ..she just then asked me in the crowd so happy that I am leaving with a big smile :D typical my sis character comes out :P :P :P..hearing that evry one had big laugh .....I was feeling guilty actually seeing evry one cry and I am still laughing :) ...the next day she had to leave for chennai... evry body hugged Rajee had tears and this time she too cried ..it was ages since I had seen her cry ..last wld be when she was in 6th stndrd for her hurting leg ....
I was very uncomfortable... she was searching for me .I knew it n wasnt feeling like crying still wonder why ?? :-I .... Revathi was holding my hand n standing with litle bit tears n her face I asked her why are you crying ...she started smiling and said poda go atleast give a hug to your sis ...I just walked with a big smile and gave her hug ....
Rajee kissed on my forehead n stopped crying i=now I had ltle bit tears started to come ..she smiled and said now your pocket money is gone from my side and a big smile again ...... but as far as I remeber she has never cried becoz of me :) I happy atleast for that ...the last time too she stopped on seeing me ...yesterday was Rakshbandhan man I miss her this ..one for her Rakhi and sweets :) ...

1 comment:

  1. why 3-4 ??? which are the other occasions ...by the way I cry evry time when I talk to you :P :P

    ReplyDelete