Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sir Happy Birthday to you bang bang bang and then ooops I am not wrong :O :O

So its another Birthday in hr but quite funny unlike other ....We have a nominal roll of all the base officers ...evry day I make sure to check if anyone has birthday today or anniversary .....to make sure I wish them ..so today early morning I got up and done with my routine checked the list and I found it was LtCdr Vishen birthday ....

LtCdr Vishen - a very gud frnd of mine senior to me by 6 yrs ...a person with whom I can discuss on anything I mean anything freely without any discomfort of he being my senior.
Its not always being hard on your juniors n keep shouting at evry thing doesnt make an impression yeah might be ppl will fear for you sure and the work gets done out of compeltion ...but respect?? naaa cant :)..well I dont blv in being hard on anyone and being too frndly also screws up things .. so right balance might be better but still I dont prefer on passing orders by shouting at anyone ...a simple statement with right words will be better ...ok I dont want this post to sound like any theory on how to do get done stuff ..even i am in a learning phase ...LtCdr Vishen also believes in the same so I sort of have a respect personally ..
so wr was I hmm at officer mess : break fast time waiting t to wish him but he did not turn up ...
thought I will meet him during the lunch still cldnt was busy and cldnt call becoz I forgot to get my phone :( ...SO along with my frnds we decided to celebrate his birthday ...
we bought this huge cake with candles , party poppers , hats and a big thick stick :) ( To give him Bday Bums with this stick )
as we wanted it to be diffrnt we planned to go just before the day ends at 11: 45 PM..
I was holding this huge cake with all candles lighted ...in front of his house ..rest of my frnds charged on the door ...hit so hard almost sounded as if the door will be broken ..Surely Sir was scared to hell ..he shouted from inside "who the F%^$%^ is it ????"....
One of my frnd shouted back " No Mercy on your Bday open the door ...dont hide get out "...he then opened the door a litl bit ..this was the right time evry one jumped on him huged him then lifted and started to hit him ...I just dragged a chair n dropped the cake and joined kick session ...he kept shouting at as ..abusing ..and finally he said " Abhey salo G^&^* chod do mujhe.... me mar jaunga " we made him sit on the chair and he saw the cake and was laughing like hell broke loose... we wr all surprised after getting hit so much how is he able to laugh with a small sound of pain in between ha ha .....pretty impressive :O.....then he stopped laughing and looked at as n said " Good Show guys but you #^$#$& its not my Birthday today .. My birthday is over long back why are you celebrating now ?? who the hell said its today ??" he sounded very confident ....ah oh now evry body is looking at me :O ...I thought I am dead now ..now then Sir too understood I was the culprit :) .... but I am sure that what I saw was correct ..but still I was sure none is going to listen a single word from me ..was abt to run by then doors wr locked and all set ready to charge on me ..what the hell :O ...luckily I was carrying the calender which shows the list ..quickly opnd it and showed ..han han Vishen sir cleared the confusion saying that it was a misprint .. A big sigh of relief for me that i got saved frm being the target :P ....But the cake still wasnt cut ..though it had become a mock birthday we wanted it to be complete so made him cut the cake and smacked half on his face :P :P ...ha haha ha Never in my life I will forget this celebration and neither Vishen sir ...

P.S : In Forces on a birthday ,.. the bday boy is drenched with beer , cold water , blanko , oil , painted with tooth paste , shaving cream n what not ....to end with kick the person like hell ...The bday boy too takes it as a honour though its painfull ...if you are hearing this extreme violence :P for the first time ...no fear we r fauji we know till what limit it is safe ;) ....Me too had my Bday count oh man cldnt walk for 4 days :) its actually fun absolute fun ...

2 comments: