Wednesday, January 5, 2011

MUMBAI

I dont belong to mumbai ..all my life been in Bangalore ,spent some time in kerala , few days in mumbai , a year in pune and now back to Mumbai out of all Bangalore is been my personla fav may be I got habituated with that place ...MUMBAI I wld call it as Heritage of INDIA ..most lively city i have seen til date ..many have told me that anybody can survive in this city ...Taxis evry wr .Pan shops ..Closely packed buildings metro , cops and tourists frm various parts of the world ...
I came for my work place ..living in pune with some other organisation accomdation was pathetic ...but now I am glad m back to my place which gives the best facilities I can ask for .... A beautiful view of colaba ,marine drive , and the its evening lit buildings from the balcony makes me forget all the pains during the work ...
First day though noot much time left cldnt resist myself went out late to Colaba wanted to have a good time so headed to Leopold cafe popular for beer , cafe , and its variant food .. mostr visited place by tourists all over the world who come to MUMBAI ...and recently hit news by the terrorist attack on 26/11 .. it was renovated with completly retaining its old look ..though after the black day ppl still crowded this cafe ...I had to rush back by having draught beer and pasta . hope had more time to spend thr ....but yet so much to explore in mumbai but with litl less time :)

2 comments: